On that day about 18 members of Chaurasia Professionals were present. The initiative for the formation of Chaurasia Professionals Foundation was taken by Dr. Maheshwar Prasad Chaurasia, well known doctor of Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi and now first Chaurasia person who has been elected in the Indian Medical Association.
The names of those Chaurasia Professional who were present on the
Foundation Day of this CPF are as under-
- Dr. Maheshwar Prasad Chaurasia (CMO, Doctor in DDU Hospital)
- Rajesh Kumar Chaurasia (Advocate & AOR in Supreme Court)
- Parshuram Chaurasia (Engineer in GAIL)
- Jitender Chaurasia (Development Officer, LIC)
- Shishir Chaurasia (Journalist)
- Dr. Nagendra Sinha (Doctor & Radiologist)
- Dr. Jitender Kumar (Nero –psychiatrist, Hindu Rao Hospital)
- Dr. Sharad Chaurasia (Doctor)
- Dr. Rajesh Chaurasia (Skin specialist, Delhi Cantt. Hospital)
- Dr. R.K.Modi (Doctor, Medicine Deptt. RML Hospital)
- Dr. B.K.Day (Doctor, Maharishi Valmiki Hospital)
- Dr. H.H.Nag (Nero-surgeon, G.B.Pant, Hospital)
- A.P.Sinha (Advocate, Supreme Court)
- Shashibhushan Prasad Singh (Engineer)
- Arvind Kr. Chaurasia (Engineer, Roop Automotives Ltd.)
- Panna Lal Chaurasia (Engineer, GAIL)
- Atmesh Kumar (Engineer, TCS)
- Deepak Chaurasia (Engineer, JE, Indian Railway)
Members acknowledged and praised the initiatives by Dr. M. P. Chaurasia for making the forum. However, Dr. Chaurasia acknowledged Adv. Rajesh Chaurasia and Sh. Jitendra Chaurasiaji (LIC) for their untiring efforts in making this event happening successfully. And salute the esteemed teacher Sh. A. P. Chaurasia (KV) for being first and forward in giving consent for this meet.
The forum and Dr. M. P. Chaurasia is indebted to the esteemed group of his dear friends and intellectuals Sh. Adv. Rajesh Chaurasia, Dr. Nagendra Pd. Sinha, Journalist Sh. Shishir Chaurasia, Dr. Sharad Chaurasia, Er. Shashibhushan Pd. Singh Chaurasia, Dr. Jitendra Chaurasia and Er. Parashuram Chaurasia for their back-stage efforts for the programme. Hope the team will go far ahead along with the newer members.